- When you first begin to use a Regaine hair loss treatment, your hair loss may continue for up to 2 weeks. This is normal and only temporary, as thinner hairs are shed so thicker hairs can grow in their place.
- It takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- Apply 1 mL with dropper 2 times a day directly onto the scalp.
- Massage the product throughout the hair loss area, allowing it to dry completely.
- Using more or more often will not improve results.
- Just like other long-term solutions, continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again.